Can you believe how fast time flies by? I know I just posted pictures of a 4 week old Jolee...but really, July must have been a short month! :)
So, yesterday was August 19th and therefore, JoJo's 1 month birthday. Mitch and I kept saying how fast this first month flew by! And yet, it feels like little Jolee has been with us for so much longer!
Here's some pics I took of her on her 1 month birthday.

And, technically, the pictures below were taken on the 20th...but close enough, right?
She's changing so much already! She's even cracked a couple smiles here and there...but I never seem to have my camera ready when she does. Besides, at 1 month-it's probably only "gas" but as a parent, we think it's darn cute anyway. :) In another couple weeks or so, we may get some genuine grins and giggles, so stay tuned!

*I realize I'm overloading with posts and pictures now. It's because the next few days will most likely be too busy for me to post anything...I promise I won't be away too long, though!
Some BIG changes are about to take place for the Seavey family!! :)
See you soon!

3 comments:
Way to leave us hanging Yumes!!! Jo-Jo is absolutely darling!!!
Wow, time does fly! Has it already been a month?? She's adorable and I love the pictures of Kela and Anna just gazing at her and Jolee gazing back...just a lot of LOVE there!
So cute! Good luck with your new surprise...If it's what I think it is. Fun, fun, fun! Jojo is looking cute!
Post a Comment