I have been inconsistently potty training Anna for the past 4 or 5 months. Of course, it's so sporadic that it probably can't even be considered potty training...oh well. Chalk it up to the fact that I nearly lost my mind while potty training Kela, I have been in no real rush to get Anna on the toilet. However, since Jolee goes through 10+ diapers a day...having 2 kids in diapers is starting to be a pain in the wallet! Therefore, I've decided to make more of an effort to eliminate the second box of diapers from our Sam's Club tab. Also, to give in to the disapproving glares of my sister, Elika, when I tell Anna to just go in her diaper because I'm too lazy to wait for Anna to "do her business" in the bathroom...even though in my own defense, do you realize how stressful it is potty training a toddler with a newborn?!?
Anyhoo, this is my conversation with Anna tonight while she was on the toilet. I apologize in advance if you're offended...but if you are squeamish in the "potty" department feel free to not watch.
Otherwise, sit back, turn off the music at the bottom of this page and enjoy the very random conversation I had with Anna regarding--of all things--animals, while she "did her business." And yes, she did go #2. Hooray! :)

3 comments:
Okay, that has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! She is so darn cute!!! :) I absolutely HATE potty training! I have been giving a half hearted effort trying to train Ryan over the last month or so and am just dreading the day when I have to do it for real. That is, by far, the most unfun thing about being a parent! :) Good luck and let me know if you come up with any great tricks. :)
SO CUTE - but she may be mortified when she's bigger and we all tell her.."I remember on your mom's blog when you were sitting on the toilet..."
I hate potty training too - is this the worst it gets? Are the teenage years worse?? I can't imagine!
I'm definitely not looking forward to the potty training!
Post a Comment