27 August 2008

gourmet dogs & smiles

I know, saying "gourmet" and "hot dogs" in the same sentence just sounds like an oxymoron...but recently, we discovered a little place called, Hank's Haute Dogs. For those local readers, it's on Coral Avenue near Ward, and their "dogs" are seriously GOOD EATS! We've already eaten there 3 times & although Mitch has tried a different dog each time, I can't seem to get past the Chicken Haute Dog with fresh mango relish (see pic below). It is sooo good...I try to come up with an excuse to go to town just so I can eat there, it's THAT good!
For those not on Hawaii--sorry you're missin' out! When you come to visit, I'll take 'ya!

And one morning, we got lucky with a couple shots of our newly smiling baby girl. With no flash, most of the shots were pretty blurry...but we managed to salvage a couple.


3 comments:

Janee said...

Aw man! That's sounds so good! Jo is gorgeous! Love that smile!

Anonymous said...

She's very cute! Glad to hear the
move is going well and can't wait to see your cute place!

Anonymous said...

That picture on the right is SO SUPER CUTE! She looks like a sweet combination of both Kela and Anna in that one!