It was inevitable...we we were getting the "boot" (just kidding, Airi) so we had to find a new place to lay our heads. WIth the deadline looming over our heads, and few prospects in the area we wanted, I was beginning to fear we'd be forced to move into my sister Airi's guest bedroom!! However, what luck (or Divine blessing--which ever way you'd prefer to look at it), our WONDERFUL friends had a rental unit that just so happened to open up. The timing of it all was absolutely beyond perfect! And since we have so little posessions, it took all of 2 days to transfer all of our "stuff" from our old place into our brand new 3 bedroom townhome!
I must admit-going from a 500+ sq. ft. "cottage" to a 1200 sq. ft. townhome is quite a change! As much as I am enjoying the "wiggle room", I'm beginning to dread the undaunting task of its upkeep! Plus, it's a 2-story townhome so needless to say...I'm getting quite the work-out! (a positive, I suppose!)
We are truly counting our blessings. Thanks Mari and Lad for being EVER SO gracious to entrust your rental property to our little family! :) We are SO grateful!! And feel so blessed that everything worked out the way it did! We'll try our darndest to be good tennants! :)
And, as tempted as I was to post a couple of pictures of our new abode...it's really not much to look at right now. We still have random piles of "stuff" here and there, some scattered around, others in boxes, and some even in big contractor bags! Plus the walls are bare, and we have yet to properly furnish the large space so, it's really not blog-worthy.
Therefore, rather than shock you with a few boring pictures of our awesome, yet bland looking home, I thought I'd simply post a couple pictures I took of the girls recently. I lke the one with Anna picking her nose...but I love the one where she's staring at Jolee even more.


3 comments:
I remember those stairs - I hated them too! They are so steep and you know how it goes...there's ALWAYS something to forget to bring downstairs so you have have to trudge back up! I really wanted to give the place a once over before you guys took over (esp the tub and the windows since those are my big things...SO SORRY!) but I really hope that it's comfortable for your family.
Hey Mari, the place is great! And so clean!! The cleanest townhome I've seen at Ridgeway! And, the stairs sure are giving me a work out, that's for sure!! But, thanks again and we LOVE the place! Except for the few (big) roaches we've seen here and there...but, that's Hawaii for you, I guess! No escaping those! :) I'm becoming quite the roach killer! :)
Glad to hear everything worked out! Your girlies are gorgeous as ever!
Post a Comment