Hooray! Mitch finally came home from his training in Seattle! And thankfully, he passed with flying colors! *Whew!* Wouldn't that be terrible to have to tell everyone that he flunked out of training!...Anyhoo, he passed and he's home and I'm finally hands-free! Literally. I have avoided holding Anna, carrying any type of bags (except for my small purse), or even driving...which has become quite cumbersome as of late. My stomach practically touches the steering wheel these days! The other day I was driving while talking on the phone ( I know, taboo!), and did a U-turn and my hand got caught between my tummy and the wheel and I almost didn't make the turn! Scary...I guess that's why it's dangerous to talk and drive at the same time! Then, after dinner, Mitch even took them to the park, bathed them and got them ready for bed!! Yay for Daddy!
I must say, that 2 1/2 weeks is such a long time! The last time he was gone for this long was right before Anna was born and he was gone for 3 weeks for training! At the time, however, I only had Kela and didn't feel as uncomfortable as I do now, so don't remember being so overwhelmed!! There is definitely a difference between one and two kids, that's for sure!! (or maybe it's my age...:P ) So, all's well and back to normal at the Seavey household once again...I'm hoping to catch up on my rest, rest, rest, etc. Although I'm wondering if I should continue to work to try and get this baby out sooner...

Here the girls are sporting their new BOEING "Jetsi & Jumbo" T-shirts Daddy got them in Seattle...we are a Boeing family now that Daddy will be flying the B-717's! Yippee!!

2 comments:
Welcome home Mitch! And yes Yumi, we should do a GNO before baby comes! Just tell me when!
Looking at the timer and seeing you only have 13 days left before baby comes. You must be feeling so great and sleeping so well!!! I truly think that the Lord makes us so uncomfortable at the end just so we are willing to do anything to get that baby out. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and hoping all is well!
Post a Comment