27 July 2008

jojo's first bath!

This morning, little Jolee's umbilical thingamajig fell off! Yay! So, I decided it was time for her to have a "real" bath. She did quite well~Kela and Anna helped keep her calm while I washed her...which worked until I got to her hair. What is it about washing baby's hair that they detest so much? But, all in all, she did very well and stayed pretty calm.
Kela and Anna love their baby sister, and for the most part, are pretty gentle with her. I was a bit worried about Anna...but even she seems to dote on her. Kela especially loves to hold her and is constantly asking to hold her. Which makes me a bit nervous...but more relieved. Here's some pics of the few times Jolee isn't sleeping, crying, or eating, which is the only times they get to hold her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute! They look like they just adore her - your family is beautiful. Mitch will have a fun time being a daddy to such cutie-pie girls during the "dating" period. Jolee looks a lot like Kela in the top picture, I think.

Elika said...

She is starting to look so different in every picture I see. I definately see the sakuma side a little more than the seavey side in her. Very cute. I have yet to see her in person with her eyes open...hopefully this thursday.