27 July 2008

blog things


My friend Mari linked this fun site & I thought I'd share. I seriously don't know where you find these! Anyway, here's the result of one of the quizzes I took that turned out "spot on!" (is that a British expression?) Anyway...just for fun~



You Are Dr. Pepper




You're very unique and funky, yet you still have a bit of traditionalism to you.

People who like you think they have great taste... and they usually do.



Your best soda match: Root Beer



Stay away from: 7 Up



Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a recovering Dr. Pepper addict. I quit cold turkey when I got preggo with Kela, and only "fall off the wagon" when I'm not preggo or nursing. ( Which, by the way, has only been a total of 7 months in the past 5 1/2 years!! )
Ok, so I've slipped just a couple of times in between...but who's really counting, right? Hee hee..don't tell Mitch, though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yumi, see it's fun to blog because you find out so many things about each other I had no idea about. I, too, am a Dr. Pepper fan - although it's not too often anymore, I do have to get my fix every once in awhile. I've done a few quizzes at Blogthings and they have also been pretty accurate for me. I have to calculate how often I've been pregnant or nursing in the last 8 years...I'm sure it's some absurd ratio too!