08 July 2008

children's discovery center

We visted the Children's Discovery Center this afternoon with ALL the kids in tow. I never even knew this place existed! It was a bit chaotic and a bit pricey, but absolutely worth the effort. The kids had a blast with all the exhibits and fun activities...and I'll admit, I think I had just as much fun as they did! The place was huge! Tons of things to do and see packed into 3 levels...I simply took way too many pictures, and so if you have the patience, you can take a look & enjoy the kiddies adventures. A great way to spend a HOT afternoon.... (for me anyway, since I'm always hot, hot, hot. I'd simply die without a/c)

7 comments:

Elika said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I'm a little bummed that I didn't go...especially cause I missed it to go to an appointment that I didn't need to go to. They said they couldn't see me today due to my cornial ulcer. Hello...I actually told the receptionist that when I made the appointment in the first place. Arghh. I'll have to take Kash and Aya another time.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

That looks like such a great indoor activity for the kiddos. I hope for your sake the weather cools down a bit there and you can enjoy the last few weeks of being preggo without being too uncomfortable.

kim said...

I recognized your kids and Airi's and I am guessing that the others were Atau's? I agree with Elika, bummer she couldn't make it. Looks like fun washad by all. I love how all of you are so close. Any chance of Makoto moving? Your brothers need to blog!!

kim said...

OK--I just saw Makoto's blog. Yippee. Now you just have get Atau on board.

Anonymous said...

I've never been there and it really looks like fun - I'll have to go with the second group since we couldn't make it this time. I just hope my boys don't rip the place apart.

The Nakasone's said...

Hey Yumi,
I just went there today as a chaperone for Nanea's class. I was glad it was indoors too. We went with about 50 preschoolers. Chaotic. Nate's turn is next week -glass bottom boat! I left the best for him. No escape on a tiny boat :)
naomi

Airi said...

Thanks for taking the pictures that day...great photographer you are, by the way!!