I can't believe my baby is 4 years old! It feels like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. As brand new parents we really had NO idea what we were in for...and now we're expecting our 3rd child! It's crazy how fast time flies and how much can change in such a short span of time.
Kela was born after 15 long hours of labor & 3 1/2 hours of pushing (my bag never broke...& silly me didn't want them to rupture it!). She came out at 8 lbs. 13 oz. It's our family record for biggest baby (so far, anyway!). Although now, she's probably one of the more petite kids in our family now...strange how that happens~
Anyway, here's a slighty long slideshow ('cause I had a hard time narrowing down pics) of our adventures with Kela from birth to now!
* And you'll notice...Kela was born with a MOP on her head-both of our girls had a full head of hair, but Kela especially. Her hair stood straight on end from about 2 months till 6 months...it was the fluffiest thing I've ever seen.
Enjoy!
09 July 2008
kela's 4 years old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kela! I remember her as a baby - it brought back memories! I remember her hair and always seeing her peek out of her carseat as an infant. She's such a cutie! They certainly do grow up fast. It's funny, we don't realize that day to day but when you look back - wow, time flies!
誕生日おめでとうKelaちゃん。
また、ハワイで会いたいな~。
でもたぶん、Seavey家族がさきにシアトルに来るかもしれないね。
Happy Birthday Kela! Such cute little head of hair!
I can't believe she is 4 already! Remember when you were preggo with her and we all went to Baskin Robbins? Lol... oh and the hair - I LOVED that hair when she was a baby!
Post a Comment