Ok, so I probably have too many of these family webpages...but I added a random compilation of pictures from the month of May onto my MSN Spaces page. Which is here.
I use this space to simply add pictures--nothing fancy. Just a slide show of pictures. Most are probably repeats from past posts, but there are a couple of ones that never made it, so if you want to, take a look.
The photo album goes back about 2 years or so...so there's also pics from waaaay back when. :)
05 June 2008
may 2008 slideshow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the pic of Anna laying her head on your belly! It is a really sweet shot.
Yea, my belly is Anna's portable pillow these days. She fits just perfectly around it.
Oh, and my sister has 5 kids too, and we were just talking about how rude some people can be! At least no one has said "I hope that's your last one!" to your face!! How horrible would that be? Some people should seriously mind their own business! :)
Post a Comment