So, here it is! It's about as close to a belly shot as I'm gonna post. :)
So far, at (just shy of) 35 weeks, I'm about 41 inches around and 18 pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight...although if you take into consideration the 7 lbs I lost in my first trimester, that'll technically put me at a total of 25 lbs. extra weight. And you'll notice I try to hide behind something whenever the camera is in sight...does the little pole in the bottom pic hide me? Hee hee, probably not. :)
As for how I'm doing otherwise, I have nothing in particular to complain about. I feel heavy and huge...and my belly jets out like a torpedo which can get strenuous on my back, but for the most part, I feel pretty good. Some tidbits:
- That scene in the movie "Alien" when you can see the alien crawling inside that guy's chest? That's my belly all day long.
- I'm never hungry. I eat because I know I need to eat, but I always feel full. Poor Mitch and the girls end up having to tell me it's time for lunch or dinner since it rarely occurs to me that it's time to eat. This the saddest thing for me, since I live/love to eat! :(
- By 5pm, I'm ready to hit the sack. But then come 11pm, I'm up and ready to go! Hence, why I end up staying up late to scrapbook and oogle over HGTV at past midnight...
- I live in the bathroom.
I'd post if I'm dilated, but have no idea. My last OB appt. was in May...terrible, I know! Mitch's new job transfer has put us in between insurances and come July, I'll be with a new OB (actually, my old OB that I had with Kela & Anna) so until then, I'm OB-less. I do, however, feel like I've gotta be at least at a 2 or 3...I have braxton hicks like crazy all day long. Here's to hoping baby comes a little earlier (but not too early, since Mitch will be gone for 2 weeks in July...yikes!)

4 comments:
O.k it is offical! You can no longer complain about how "big" you are, 18 pounds, that's it!! I should send you a picture of me while preggers, you'd really see someone who is big! You look amazing, I can't believe you only have a few weeks left. Hopefully she comes while Mitch is around, that would be scary! I can't imagine having a baby without Jason there to give me moral support. I'm sure everything will go perfect! Good luck an dkeep us posted!
You look great! Boy I remember just a few months ago wanting to have my body back, but guess what I still look like 6 months preggo . . . . so depressing. Enjoy it while you have an excuse to to have a waistline over 40 inches and still look so cute! By the way I love the digi scrap paper. What site do you get yours from?
You're fabulous! I wish that I wasn't hungry - maybe I got your appetite too!
Yeah, thanks for making me feel better about my "bowling ball" strapped to my abdomen...which is exactly what if feels like! And Rachel, I'll probably look 6 months preggo for a YEAR after this one, whereas you'll look great in no time!
Hope you're healing well, by the way. My friend Mari (the one commenting after you!) has had 4 C/S and looks fabulous, by the way! That's amazing if you ask me!!
Post a Comment