Saturday was a day we got to spend nearly all day with Grandma & Grandpa. First stop, some yummy shave ice. The girls like the rainbow, but this is what I always get. I know, it may look kinda kooky--but this shave ice has milk, chocolate, tapioca & mochi balls. #16 on the menu at Ice Garden. Don't knock it 'till you try it! Chocolate on shave ice is seriously SOOO good!
Then, it was the park again...Grandpa allowed Anna to sit on top of the play gym. My poor heart was freakin' out just watching! So, last night, I dreamt Anna fell off a tall building--sometimes, I feel like I need Valium or something for my paranoia!

3 comments:
That looks more like mashed potatoes than a yummy treat. I'll take your word for it that it's yummy!
That so looks like mashed potatoes and gravy!!!
I always had the worst dreams while I was pregnant, and always so vivid! I always woke up in tears. I hate dreams like that.
ok, ok, ok, so the picture OBVIOUSLY doesn't do it justice. You'll just have to take my word for it...unless you visit Hawaii. Then I'll treat you and you can see for yourself. :)
Post a Comment