I was reading my friend Mari's blog and came across this in her links...hope you don't mind, Mari! I thought it was simply HILARIOUS!! I spent waaay too long reading it and am convinced that had I the financial resources, I'd be pretty close to one! But am happy to say that I'm currently pretty far from it (except for the Britax carseat part. And the breastfeeding part. And maybe a couple more...hee hee). I'm posting it cause I believe that most of my friends who read my blog will hopefully get a kick out of it too...since they are probably NOT a "Best Parent Ever" which by the way, is a compliment. :) Enjoy!
*BTW, I feel like I need to clarify...this blog site is 100% satire. Some of the reader's comments are a bit crude/crass at times, but if you look at the right side of the site, there's listed some criteria for being a so-called "Best Parent". It's completely sarcasm and purely for entertainment purposes only.
16 June 2008
best parent ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
O.k. EWWWWWW!!! That is the grossest thing I have ever heard of. I must not be the best parent ever, and thank goodness!
Oh, I just noticed the newest post on this site...eating it sounds so gross, but Atau, if you're reading this, I know you planted one in your back yard!! What tree was it by the way? hee hee...
Post a Comment