18 May 2008

tax rebate!

I just checked our bank account on-line and found out that we received our second tax rebate from the IRS! We were only expecting a couple hundred dollars and even then, didn't think we'd get it so soon! What a great surprise to get it so quickly and secondly, to get more than we originally thought! Woo hoo for being poor, I guess! :)
Now, what to do with this extra money....? Oh, yea, the construction of our house. Guess it'll go to pay for our new room...and new bed. (yea anyways!)

4 comments:

Gini said...

Little surprises like that are so nice!!

Elika said...

Mitch threw out the new fancy diaper bag/purse thing huh?

Yumi said...

Yes, Elika...he didn't seem to think this warranted a splurge in a diaper bag purchase. Although I'm still in the process of convincing him. I'm sure I'll post it if I get it! :) Keeping my fingers crossed!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

I agree that gov't rebate was a nice bonus this year!