Yesterday, we started priming our room for paint. Mitch had promised to let the girls help, so we dressed them up in their scrubbies, gave them a couple brushes and let 'em have at it. They had so much fun. (you'll notice Anna's paint brush was a very small one...we didn't trust her with a big one-I think she made a big enough mess with this little play one. And, she still has the paint on her arms and tummy to prove it!) Anna kept saying, "Look! I'm painting!" Kela painted her name, and pictures of her grandma and grandpa...but I forgot to take pics of it before Mitch rolled over it all. Shucks.
I even got in there for a short few minutes, but Mitch kicked me out after it got too fumey. I took the girls to the park and let Mitch finish up on the interior. It's finally starting to come to gether! We're so excited & Kela keeps saying that our house is gonna get big! (little does she know that our house will still be tiny...just a tad big-ger).
20 May 2008
our painters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry its taken so long...I feel bad dean hasn't been able to help get it done faster.
What a fun activity for your kiddos and I bet it feels good to be nearing compeletion of such a big project. My parents always let Julie and I pick the color of our room and help paint it. You might remember it was mint green for a while (Julie's favorite color) and then a lovely peach (my favorite color)!
Post a Comment