I've been tagged again-by Gini again, too! Anyway, here goes.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
2. Five Snacks I Enjoy
- Silk chocolate soy milk (not really a snack, but I gotta have it daily), Kettle corn w/ mochi crunch (rice crackers) a yummy combo, ding dongs...but only every once in a while, Caramel Creme Frappuccino from Starbucks...just had one today! :) , and recently the Nachos from 7-Eleven. 'cmon, for less than 2 bucks get all the nacho cheese, chili and jalapenos you could want! Elika, I blame you for getting me hooked on these!
3. Five Things On My To Do List Today

4. Run permits (my job...had to take a cranky and sleep deprived Anna to the library to meet a client-not fun)
5. FEED & BATHE MY KIDS!!
There's so much more...but really not worth writing down-




There's so much more...but really not worth writing down-
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-First, pay our tithes & offerings (of course), then pay off my family's debt. Set up a retirement, college & mission fund for our kids. Buy a home here in Hawaii. Sell our car and get THIS ONE!, and then possibly travel to places we've wanted to go-like to our old mission sites in Japan, parts of Aisa & Europe, the Sacred Grove...etc. Invest the rest & save for our fabulous retirement future. (selfish, I know...)

5. Five jobs that I have had
-1. I've waitressed at 3 different restaurants (all Japanese). 2. In college, worked at Photo Polynesia at the PCC-I took pictures of tourists, even developed some, and sold them to the tourists. A GREAT college job! 3. Worked at a chiropractic office (my bro-in-law) 4. Mission 5. Mom. The most stressful & exhausting, but most rewarding job to date!

6. Five of my bad habits
-1. THIS BLOG!! 2. computers in general....I have a bad habit of web surfing when I get bored 3. Ebay...although nowadays, Craigs list is getting up there, too! 4. Staying up waaaay too late. (scrapbooking or on the computer....and often on this blog! ) 5. Sleeping in. Although sometimes, I don't see the wrong in this!
7. Five places I have lived

-Okinawa, Japan (Preschool & 1 year of college)
-Sendai, Japan (Mission)

-St. Petersburg, Florida (2nd-3rd grade)
-Edmonds & Lynnwood, Washington (3rd grade--High School & College)
-Oahu, Hawaii! (post-mission, college to present)
8. Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”
Really? Do I have to tag someone else?
Naomi, Starr, Janee, Jenn & Val. (Although you're not necessarily obligated to do this!) I'll leave it open to whomever would like to "tag" themselves as well.
Really? Do I have to tag someone else?
Naomi, Starr, Janee, Jenn & Val. (Although you're not necessarily obligated to do this!) I'll leave it open to whomever would like to "tag" themselves as well.
9. 6 Random Things:
1. I'm soo excited about the new X-Files movie coming out, I can hardly contain myself.
2. I have a brown belt in Aikido
3. I can't stand raisins...
4. My right pinky toe has 2 toe nails...happened when I ran my first marathon & lost 5 toe nails. My right pinky toe just didn't quite grow back normally. Gross, I know.
5. I have horns on my head...just kidding. BUT, I do have 2 "bumps" on my head where horns would probably be. That's why I can't wear head bands, or sunglasses on my head. (So, the next time someone asks if Mormons have horns, you can say that you know one that does! )
6. My friends and I are "extras" in the Heber J. Grant video of the "Modern Prophets" series from Living Scriptures. We were Japanese passers by in the scene where President Grant opened the mission in Japan! :)


2 comments:
You are so funny. I keep getting tagged and don't really know who else to tag. Sorry, I know not the funnest thing to blog about. Thanks for playing. I love how you added pics with it!
Why didnt you show us a picture of the horns on your head and the extra toenail???? I think we are missing out! :0 I enjoyed this post! Im getting started on the tag, i need a new post anyway..
Post a Comment