Kela and her cousin Hugo had their last day of Preschool today! I'm so sad! I love being able to drop her off and have just a couple of hours of free time to exercise and run errands...with only one child. It's insanely different when you have more than one. I'm seriously worried I'll be house-bound once this next baby comes! I doubt I'll ever want to leave the house by myself! But, with Kela starting a more steady preschool come August, I'm sure that will likely not happen. I forsee some seriously chaotic mornings in my near future...
But anyway, enough about the future. Kela's last day of her preshool was nice. Instead of exercising today, I had to run around to get some shopping and other errands run, so I got there later than I had hoped to pick her up...she was basically the last student there. I felt so bad! My sister in law had waited for me to come so I was able to snap a couple of pictures of the two of them before heading home. They had little certificates and had even colored their own colorful caps! It was cute. *sigh* I miss it already!


1 comment:
Preschool is awesome, I'm sooo looking forward to the end of August when Evan will be in kindergarten and Will is going to be in preschool. I will have three hours with only Lillia and I! That has never happened before. I'm giddy with excitement!
Post a Comment