Today, while at work, I was so busy getting changes made to some building plans (my part-time job is running permits for a construction company. I handle running around getting approvals from different departments when people decide to build homes. It's great work because it's super flexible, I can take the kids if I need to, and it's a no-brainer kind of job. Perfect for me! :) ). Well, I lost Anna a couple of times behind the counter that says "Authorized Personnel Only" and finally resorted to placing her on top of the desk while I made some last minute changes to some blueprints. Anyway, Anna was spinning around on the desk when I heard a "slap" and when I looked, her face was still plastered on the desk and I noticed some blood. Basically, she did a face plant on the desk and hit her lip. I felt so terrible! So, she now has a fat lip.
She was pretty tired and cried for only a little bit...after that she just kept on licking it and whimpered here and there. All in all, she's totally ok. Just looks so pitiful to see her with a little bump on her lip--but it doesn't seem to bother her too much. She ate and drank fine afterwards, so I was relieved! Look! She even smiled for the camera!
02 May 2008
boo-boo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I lawyas throw a popsicle at them when that happens. They are so happy to have that, they forget their lip hurt. Of course, not being at home makes it a bit more difficult to do that. Glad she bounced back quickly!!!
Poor girl!! It seems like we always go through "clumsy" stages, where one of them wont be able to stay on their feet. Everyday it's another bump, bruise, or bloody lip, until it looks as if my kids are being beaten! Then they grow into their new foot size or whatever it is that is causes that. They really all take turns!
Post a Comment