14 April 2008

potato heads

Please tell me my kids aren't the only ones that do this!
For some odd reason, Kela and Anna (Anna especially) loves to don her Mr. Potato Head glasses and watch T.V. or read a book. She doesn't seek attention when she does it...she just pops them on (sometimes right side up, sometimes upside down) and goes about her business. (Unless I bust out the camera, that is. They're both hams for the camera. Must be a girl thing). It's the funniest thing to see, though. Mitch reminded me that I don't have a picture of them with these on, so I thought I'd snap a few pics before they realize they're being rediculous...

3 comments:

kim said...

All 4 of mine totally did that. I think they even talked Kevin into doing it as well. They also put them on apples, stuffed animals and pumpkins.

Yumi said...

Great! At least I know it's not just my kids...Anna likes to "feed" her elmo doll these days and pretend he's crying and such. I think I even hear Kela "scolding" her baby doll the way I tend to talk to her when I get upset. What an eye-opener!
Kids do the darndest things, I'm coming to realize. :)

Gini said...

My kiddos love to do this, but they know their being silly and do it for attention. It is always much cuter to watch them doing it when they don't know their being watched and they don't know it's funny, like your girls.

My oldest, Bennett, loves to dance, but he doesn't want anyone to see him. We have a radio out in the barn, so he goes out there and turns it up all the way, and goes to town! I will sometimes sneak out there and watch. It is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen! It reminds me of Neapolean Dynamite! But if he is trying to be funny, and dance, not so funny. I feel bad for those people who don't want kids, they don't know what their missing!