17 April 2008

DISCLAIMER

I apoligize if the layout looks kind kooky. I'm just playing around with some digital scrapbooking stuff I found and decided to try it out. On my computer, the design kinda doubles on the left side and looks a bit funny...I imagine if your screen has a higher resolution then it must look even funnier.
I promise, this shouldn't last too long. I'll change it to some other background soon. Just for fun, though, I'll probably keep it like this and may even dabble around with some other layout creations in the future... (I know, I should probably stick to the "regular" scrapbooking stuff and leave the digital to the experts.)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And...since Rachel said she can't post without a pic, here's a freebie. I took it yesterday.

2 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Good for you trying to mess the html. I need to mess around with our background sometime.

Anna's totally hip! The huge sunglasses are in.

Gini said...

I like the new background. It's about time I change mine, I did it the green for St. Patricks Day. I had planned on changing it again for Easter, but I really like the green. One of these days I will.