Rumi's birthday was this past week (the same day as me!) And so she wanted a "Princess Tea Party" for her birthday bash. Rumi and all the girls (including Kela) dressed up for the occasion and they had their princess luncheon, with Rumi's older sister & her friends as servers (they volunteered!). I made the chocolate chocolate-chip cupcakes, and the girls got to decorate their very own with pink frosting & all the sprinkles they wanted. Kela really doesn't care for cakes, so hers got prettily decorated & then basically tossed aside. Kela also doesn't like to wear tiaras or the frilly princess dress-up clothes either since she says they are too itchy (horray! no complaints from me!), but she does love those princess shoes! And boy does she have PLENTY of them since her Aunty Collette and Uncle Brian bought her a ginoromous pack of like 10 for Christmas! Thanks a lot guys! ^~^
But the girls had fun dressing up, playing house, and afterwards a karaoke and dance party! To think I have so many more of these to come...*sigh* The "joys" of having girls, I guess.



2 comments:
cute pictures! I hear that kids grow so fast . . . I guess that's true. I love your princess tea party theme. I actually didn't figure out the slide show exactly the way I wanted to. I may call you to get the scoops on how to include that "embed" thing. Congrats on your new baby! is that the 3d ultrasound? give our love to mitch & the girls!
Hi, Yumi!
Adorable pics of the girls. Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your 3rd baby. Wow! Hope Mitch is alright being the only man of the house. Wes knows exactly how he feels, as you know. Take care of yourself & say hello to Mitch & the girls. Have a great week!
Post a Comment