It feels like my birthday all over again! Takuya and Lynn gave me a gift card from Anthropologie (there isn't one here...and they have such cute stuff!) for my bday and I decided to use it to buy this jewelry box on-line. I didn't get to buy anything from the store while I was there this past January, so was feeling a little down...but, Yea! Now I'm happy.
So, I rarely wear jewelry, but recently decided to dress a bit more "feminine" lately and acquired a few pieces of silver-earrings, necklaces, etc. But since I never wear any jewelry, had no where to put it! Now, thanks to Takuya and Lynn, I now have a very cute and secure place to keep my (very few) pieces of "bling."
Isn't it so cute? Thanks again Lynn and Tak!(even though technically, you weren't supposed to get me anything...you know, the new family rule?)

3 comments:
Very cute! How much was it? I'm SO in need of a jewelry box...
Hey Janee-at anthropologie.com, it was on sale for around $30, which is kinda pricey, but for anthropoligie, I thought it was a good deal. Plus, I had a gift card to use, so it was well worth it for me. =) Plus, I thought it was so cute!
I love browsing through that store, but have never been able to shell out the money to buy anything there. You found a great deal!
Post a Comment