So, yesterday morning, as Kela was quietly watching her "playhouse disney" cartoons while I slept soundly...I was rudely woken up by a loud ripping sound. After looking outside (and the snowstorm on the T.V, along with the sad expression on my daughter's face) I realized that a large tree-cutting truck (with those ladder buckets on top) had driven by and yanked out the cable cord from my house! And then kept on driving away as though nothing had happened! I was quite upset...but wasn't about to run out after the truck in my pj's, so I called the cable company and told them my sad tale and they promised they'd fix it by that afternoon. The price we pay for living in a small (in every way, but in this instance, height) house on a private road with low hanging wires everywhere...not pretty.
05 March 2008
yanked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Seriously - I remember when we lived in Makiki and our garbage wasn't picked up for like 3 weeks, it was disgusting...
Post a Comment