Today, we hit the park so I could get some exercise in-I walked around and pushed the girls in our big double-jogger. I even squeezed a little bit of light joggin in, which I later got scoldings from Mitch for...so from now on, I'm grounded-which means only walking. But, it was a nice and hot day, and as you can see from Kela's hair, it was a very dry day as well. No, it's not the wind, that's pure static electricity...which we don't see too often here in Hawaii.
And, since they are girls...I finally allowed them to put some "pretty pretty" touches to their bedroom. I bought these wall stickers at a baby boutique store today (my absolute pitfall...I love those boutique stores!) and let the girls place them around the room. Okay, so I helped with most of them, but they absolutely loved doing this...they are girls, after all! And if you didn't know already, kids love stickers...it's like better than candy to them-they go crazy with them! Or, atleast mine do. 
Kela, looking so proud of her room now! She couldn't wait for Daddy to come home to show him her new room decor.
And, Anna was posing under these stickers, too...but she's too short to fit into the camera shot. Sorry, Anna! It sure was a cute smile, though...And, yes, the white animals do sort of blend into the wall...but our wall is a very light green (somewhat of a minty green...which wasn't my first choice, but that was another drama that occured when we first moved into our place 2 years ago, so I will leave it at that) and so anyway, the stickers do stand out better in person, just gets a little "lost" in the photo shot.

2 comments:
I love Kela's big smiles! Why can't you run right now?
I like the stickers and it looks like the girls had fun! Maybe I'll have to find some big wall stickers like that for Lu, the little ones get stuck all over the house in random places, but those would be easy to find. Great idea!
Post a Comment