hmmmm....not much to look at here, either. Except for the baby's cute little okole! (that's the rear-end, for those who don't speak pidgin') I think we're getting a feel of baby's personality already!
So, as you can see, baby number 3 will be yet another girl for the Seavey household. I swear, Mitch must not have any working "Y" chromosomes!! My family thinks he needs to eat more meat...or that I need to loosen up and be less controlling...who knows? I think it's because Kela keeps asking for another little sister and keeps wanting to name her "A.C" !? I don't know where she gets that name from--maybe it's because we always have the a/c on in the car? We rarely use it at home...although it has been quite warm these last couple of days...Anyway, I guess I won't know whether my Mother-in-law is right or wrong: she's always (and I mean ALWAYS) insisting that girls are much harder to raise than boys...despite the fact that I find this a bit frustrating and at times, get a bit defensive...girls are taxing emotionally, that's for sure!
Oh well, at least I don't have to do any more new shopping--and I pretty much have the whole "girl-raising" thing down. I probably wouldn't know what to do with a little boy! The Lord sees fit for me to raise another girl and I'm just grateful that she's healthy (so far!) and right on schedule (due the beginning of August). Horray for little girls!



3 comments:
Little girl, little girls, everywhere you eat sleep and dream them. Fun fun. Girls are so much more fun to dress from head to toe. Boys are easier, but remember when it's time for marriage, the girls tend to stick closer to the family than boys. A girl always needs her mother.
Hooray, we will have little girls the same age!
Yes, little girls are the best! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment