08 March 2008

auto show pictures...found!


Well, patience is a virtue that apparently I am lacking in. Mitch told me to wait a few days to make sure that our camera was really lost--I ignored his suggestion and went and bought another camera. Although in my own defense, I got a GREAT deal! Then last night, we got a call from the convention center saying they found my camera and were holding it for me. Shucks. Now I have 2 cameras! Mitch wasn't too thrilled...but I'm not too disappointed. I got the camera upgrade I've been wanting, and plus, we got our pictures back from the show!! I say, it's a win-win! ; )


So, here's a couple of pictures from the auto show. Mitch was in heaven.

Here's Mitch posing with Kela and Anna in front of his "dream truck" the Ford F-350 diesel truck. It was a monster... there's NO way it would fit on the roads here in Hawaii! I told Mitch he could keep on dreamin'. Unless I get my dream car which is :


The Mercedes GL 550 SUV. And you can't see the car because that's how Mitch takes pictures. But believe me when I say, it was niiiice.


Anna hanging onto the front lights of the new "stretch" Mini Cooper Clubman--which had a little swing-out door on one side...it was pretty neat looking. Like this!


Neat-o huh? We thought so.

So, I say, it's a lesson learned for me. I not only need to be more patient and less "spontaneous" with my purchases...I also need to trust in my husband more. I know, I must sound like a terrible wife! I shall strive to be better.

In the mean time, look forward to some better quality pictures from the Seavey's! : ) Yea!

3 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Total win win. Now the kids can take pics with the old one and you guys got a new camera! That pic of Anna is adorable!

kim said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love looking at their pictures! 2 cameras is not a bad thing. It's kind of fun to see what happens when you get 2 different perspectives. I like people shots, Kevin takes a bunch of scenery (boring!!). But since we have 2 I can't complain about what he takes pictures of. It's a good thing. You'll enjoy having 2 and soon Mitch will be wishing he listened to you!!! Love ya!!

Janee said...

Yay! Glad you got your camera back! Cute pics! Detroit has an amazing auto show and Dan and I just went to a motorcycle show in Chicago - they're so fun!