
Wow! I'm finally 25 years old! hee hee, just kidding. Well...for those of you who know my real age, no need comment. =)
For this day that I must admit, I don't look forward to as much as I used to, Mitch and I got a short relaxing break from the kiddies and had a nice and quiet lunch together. It's always a treat to eat out without the hassle of forks on the floor, spilled drinks, messy tablecloths...etc., etc..
After everyone took a nap (including me), we drove out to Waikiki for a short sunset stroll around Ala Moana beach park. We barely caught the tail-end of the sun setting into the ocean...didn't see any green flash-but it was a nice sunset anyway.

Can you see the orange sun half way in the waves??
Mitch and the girls admiring the surfers in the water enjoying a rare south shore swell.
It was a nice and quiet day-which was perfect for me. Also, since we already celebrated with cake and singing the night before at Aunty Airi's house... oh, what the heck, I'll throw in a pic from last night as well.
The two birthday girls...Rumi was born on my birthday!! (hence, the similarity in names...)

3 comments:
So glad you had a great day. And when you are feeling old, just remember there are a bunch of us older than you. Rachel left a comment on my blog telling me what a great babysitter I was. Talk about feeling old!!! :) Your girls are so cute!!!! I love nothing more than a quiet day (ok-maybe a clean house I didn't have to clean!!) Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday girl! Oh to be 25 again :)
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good one. And I promise I won't tell anyone your real age.
Post a Comment