23 February 2008

from a few weeks ago...



Ok, so when I started this blog, I really believed my life was more interesting than it really is...so there's not too much going on in the Seavey household as of right now.


So, I thought I'd post a pic of an even that happened a few weeks ago when Obachan (my Mom) was here, and Elika's baby Kashus was blessed at church.




Dean is one proud Papa, since he's been dreaming of a little "Dean Jr." since before Aya was born. And even more so, since baby Kashus is a spittin' image of Dean...we all agree-there's no Elika in him whatsoever.


2 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Tell Elika congrats! You Sakuma girls look fabulous! So, how is this pregnancy going? Are you past any sickness? I hope so! I was really sick with this one for awhile and was so glad to get past that. I like your counter thing (I don't know what their called) at the top. Maybe I'll have to add one to our blog.

kim said...

How cute are all of you?!? Makes me wish I was there with all of you. I loved being part of your family!!! I'm glad to be able to catch up on the family.