My little Jolee has turned 6 years old!
I was very sad that I had to miss her birthday this year (since I was in Seattle for a mission reunion), but was very happy that Jolee had so many people to help her celebrate this special day.
Mitch took the kids to Grandma and Grandpa Seavey's hotel and they had a nice dinner with their cousins. I'm pretty sure dinner was pizza...and fruits and cake was the dessert.
According to Mitch, Jolee picked the cake mix she wanted and then had her help make the cake! What a fun idea! She chose a rainbow cake mix with bright pink frosting. No surprise there, really.
I was just glad that she was surrounded by family and loved ones for this special day.
Jojo isour most girly, emotional, and silly child. She is quick to crack jokes and try to make you laugh, but is also very sensitive and caring. Despite her tiny body, she's got a big personality and is not afraid to express herself. She often gives us the runaround and keeps us on our toes, but we love her dearly and are so grateful to have this bright sunshine in our lives.
Happy Birthday, Jolee!!


No comments:
Post a Comment