12 July 2014

birthday beauty bash for kela

For her birthday, Kela wanted to do something different than the usual party...so I suggested a pamper party with a few friends.  We invited one cousin and a couple of friends for a relaxing day getting nails done.  



Each girl chose the color polish they wanted and had their fingers soaked, massaged, buffed and painted.  They even got some fancy decorations added to their polish.   



The pampered crew...waiting for their nails to dry.  
Not pictured was my own toes...I got a pedicure while the girls got their nails done.  



The fancy fingernails!!  Each with special flowers decorating their thumbs.
I think this was a hit with every one of them!


We finished off the afternoon with some ice cream and snacks at Farrell's & we all sang Happy Birthday to Kela.  


So happy that Kela has been able to keep in touch with these dear friends of hers from our old area...and that they got to join in on her special party to celebrate her birthday.

No comments: