With Grandma and Grandpa Seavey in town, the girls get to visit their pool whenever they want!
Which isn't too often because it's actually pretty cold up there at their hotel pool...but the pool is shallow for the kids and they simply love hanging out with their cousin Reina and grandparents.
And as you can see, I love taking my GoPro camera everywhere I can!
I can't get enough of these underwater pictures!
Kaden loves the pool. And this pool is great because their shallow end is super shallow!
I don't have to worry about him falling into the deep end because there is plenty of shallow pool for him to play in.
(Of course, I still keep a close eye on him and follow him around in case he decides to venture too close to the deeper end...)
Jojo and Reina. These two are like 2 little peas in a pod.
They absolutely love hanging around with each other.
Kaden's little feet...he didn't like this floatie ring too much.
Can you tell our kids love summer!!

No comments:
Post a Comment