01 June 2014

cousin madeline!


Mitch's cousin and her husband are visiting Hawaii and so we had the opportunity to meet up for a short little hike.  Since we had Kaden with us, we kept it easy and took them up to Manoa Falls.  We propped Kaden into the backpack carrier and hit the trails.  


Before they had to fly home, we had a BBQ dinner at Waikiki with them and Mitch's parents who have arrived for the Summer!!  
They even brought Reina with them so the kids are loving having a new cousin to play with.
And, we discovered the benefits of hauling this portable table to the beach with us.  
Kids eat so much better on a little table!  Why we didn't think of this sooner, I have NO idea!


It's a rare event, getting to meet Mitch's family from the East Coast, so I was so happy to get the opportunity!  Madeline and Patrick are so very nice and I sure hope to one day have the chance to meet their kids as well!

No comments: