31 March 2014

tiger tots





We look forward to this time of year, every year.
It's Tiger Tots time!
McKinley High School has their early education curriculum in full swing, and during their final semester, they hold a short-term preschool for a handful of kids to give their seniors some hands-on education experience with real live preschoolers!!
And us parents get a short, 2 hour break from the kiddos to exercise and run errands.  
We sure do love Tiger Tots!




This year, Kaden got to go with his cousin Caleb.
There is probably going to be lots of carpooling together this month! :)


 Walking to class....seeing this makes me realize how fast my little boy is growing up!
Pretty soon, he'll be walking to kindergarten all by himself too!
*sniff, sniff...



As I dropped him off, I saw him get started on his letter writing with his new teachers.
No tears, no theatrics or whining for me to stay.



And when I picked him up 2 1/2 later, he was all smiles and told me he had fun and wanted to go back!
Yay for preschool!

No comments: