I recently bought a membership to the Waikiki Aquarium and really haven't used it all that much.
SO, I convinced my sisters to come along and with our pass, also managed to get my sister and a few cousins in for free!
We've all been many, many times before...but just like the zoo, our kids don't seem to mind, or get bored!
I suppose it helps when you have lots of cousins to share the time with, too.
Jojo and Kaden looking at the fish swimming around.
I suppose watching fish swimming can be quite soothing.
Lucky for us, the monk seal was active today!
He kept swimming in circles and came pretty close to the glass several times!
So, the official headcount was 14 kids, 2 adults.
I'm sure we looked like a field trip group walking through!
And after about an hour or so of running around on the large field at the end of the aquarium, we were all pretty beat! It was worth it, though. How blessed we are to not only live in paradise...but live here with so many family members nearby!

No comments:
Post a Comment