22 May 2013

story time craft

I've been slacking in taking Jojo and Kaden to the library's story time.
I really should make a more concerted effort-since it's FREE and the kids get to listen to a story and do a craft.  I know I need to get these kids out more...but sometimes, between trying to fit in some exercise and getting errands run...I'm mystified at how little time I have to do things like this!
I know, I know...sounds like excuses.  
Well, I should also say that whenever I take Kaden, he rarely sits still long enough to listen to a full story.
*sigh

 I think it's a sign that he's starting to grow up...because he actually did pretty good at sitting still!
Not the whole time, of course.
But enough to make it worthwhile to attempt a return trip, that's for sure!

And then after the stories, it was craft time.
They both got to make some "hats."
Jojo loved her fancy hat, while Kaden was...not impressed.

No comments: