21 May 2013

end of school treats

The girls always ask to pass out treats to their friends at the end of the school year.
This year, I realized how ridiculous it was for ME to do all the work when the treats should be from THEM!  So, Daddy bought some individual packs of cookies from Japan and I printed out a short but sweet message for the girls.  I then cut out 50 hearts (because combined, that's how many students are in their classes!) and told them to do the rest!
They wrote their names on each heart, glued it onto the message, and then stapled it all together.
Easy-peasy!
It was a simple handout...that I think turned out cute!
And if the girls were up until past 10 o'clock at night finishing up on a school night...well, at least *I* wasn't doing all the work by myself (like the last time...)

Hooray for school (almost) being out!

No comments: