With Summer nearing, it's getting hotter and hotter!
Saturdays are the perfect days to hit the water-whether beach or pool!
And since pool happens to be the closest body of water nearby...today was a pool day.
Oh, and our cousins came too, so the more the merrier!
Kaden doesn't like anything on his face or head. Which makes this picture all the more miraculous!
He yanked it off mere seconds after I snapped this picture. But I got it! : )
Since Jolee is still a little afraid of the water, she spent most of the time either on the pool steps or playing with the bucket on the pool deck.
Since Daddy was able to join us, Kaden spent most of the time in the water with Daddy.
He doesn't like the boogie board either. He fussed and got off mere seconds after I snapped this pic as well.
Sheesh, this kid is a lot of work!
But since these monkeys had lots of fun swimming and playing around, it was all well worth it!
With Summer almost upon us...here's to many more pool and beach days in the near future!

No comments:
Post a Comment