If I allowed my kids to sit inside and play on the iPad or watch TV all day...they probably would.
Or, there's no "probably" about it...they definitely would!
So, on this beautiful Saturday afternoon, I begrudgingly dragged out all 4 kids and made them WALK!
And since our neighborhood is full of hills no matter which way you go, they got a pretty good work-out!
But not as much as me, since I was the one pushing a double-jogging stroller with 2 kids inside!
But that's neither here nor there....
I mean, look at this beautiful weather! Not to mention the beautiful views from up on the ridge!
I'll admit - It was pretty hot outside...and there was more than one grumble from more than one child, but in the end, they all enjoyed the outing, I think.
Anna, being Anna, entertained herself by picking up some treasures along the way.
She may have grumbled the most...but she also took the most advantage of our surroundings by collecting random items from our "nature walk."
We walked all the way up the hill...and then got to walk all the way down.
They seemed to like going down hill more than up hill. Go figure.
And after our walk...it was back to the iPad for Kaden, and some reading for Kela.
In a box.
Meh, you win some, you lose some, I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment