03 April 2013

preschool, shave ice, and haircuts

Now that school's in full swing and Jolee and Kaden are fully enjoying their Tiger Tots classes...things have settled down into a normal routine.
I drop off Kela and Anna at school, then zip onto the freeway to take Jolee and Kaden to Tiger Tots (on the days they have Tiger Tots, that is).
This was one of those days.
 Here they are getting ready to go to class!

 After less than 3 hours of preschool, Kaden is usually pretty beat!  
He will usually knock out on the drive home.  But since I just had a fantastic run, and Jolee is usually super happy and wired, I sometimes treat us to some shave ice on the drive home.
See that huge shave ice?  That's a keiki (child) size.  Seriously--it's bigger than Jojo's head!

 But between the two of us, we managed to obliterate it with minimal difficulty.

No, this wasn't Kaden's sad face from missing out on shave ice.
This was his face after he got his hair cut later that same day.
If he knew about the shave ice, I'm sure there would be tears as well...

No comments: