I cannot believe my baby boy is TWO!
It seems like just yesterday he (quite literally) jumped into our lives!
Our family wouldn't be complete without him for sure!
Here he is...just hours old!
Ahhh...thinking back to the day he was born always makes me laugh and smile...and feel grateful it's ALL over!
If you need a refresher, take a look at my blog post here.
Needless to say, he shocked the nurses and myself in how fast he came! He came so fast, Mitch wasn't even in the room yet because he had to re-park our car from the ER entrance! :(
But, alls' well that ends well, and he arrived safely and healthy.
The girls have all loved him from day one...and that continues to this day!
He's rambunctious and mischievous and definitely a force to be reckoned with.
He loves his Daddy, his Mommy, his sisters, cars, airplanes, and the ipad. In that order.
I'm guilty of babying him and have openly acknowledged the fact that I am trying my darnedest to raise a little "Mama's Boy."
Luckily for everyone else, I haven't succeeded. No, he's definitely a Daddy's Boy through and through.
♥




No comments:
Post a Comment