31 August 2012

bumper boats and putt putt

Last week was my nephew Justus's 3rd birthday!
And since Elika always likes to do fun stuff for her kids birthdays, she picked an activity we've never done before!!  Bumper boating!!
How cool is this?!  And who knew Hawaii had such a fun place to play at?
Granted, it was super the heck far away on Kaneohe Marine Corp Base...and since it was on base, there is the added headache of pre-registering and ID checks, but I must say it was worth the trouble!
And the kids all had a blast!
Here's some pics.  But by NO means all of the pictures.  
For the rest, you can take a look on our photo site.
Like always.
 The birthday boy.
Showing me how old he is now.  
 Here they are...strange to see such a place right in the middle of a residential neighborhood...but that's how military bases are, I guess.  

 Kaden, patiently waiting his turn on the boat with Daddy...
Because Mommy wasn't about to get in the boat and get sprayed with water.

 Rumi and Kela.  

 Aya and Anna.

 See what I mean about the water??
Yes, they ALL got soaking wet.

 Towards the end, I think some of the girls were less than thrilled about getting soaked.

 While Justus wasn't even looking at where he was spraying.

Soaking wet.  :)
 EVERYONE in the boats got soaking wet. 
But obviously loving every minute of it!  :)

 After boating was lunch.

 Can you believe...all these kids are cousins?
Who needs friends when you have so many cousins, right?

 Kaden is a fan of french fries.

 So is Knox.

 Kumen and his happy tummy. 
:)
 And then it was putt-putt golf time

 Luke trying to teach Jojo some putting techniques.

The gang.
 The birthday boy...and his yummy cupcakes.

Yay for a FUN afternoon!
And happy birthday to Justus Jett!!
And like I mentioned before, to look at all the pics I took from this day, check them out HERE!

No comments: