I honestly don't know why I even tried...but I did.
Oh yes, I attempted to cut Kaden's hair again.
And failed.
Again.
So...fed up with torturing Kaden with not only being forcefully restrained in a hot cape on our back porch, but also with a horribly bad haircut...we relented and rushed (oh yes, literally rushed) him to the nearest kiddie salon to get my horrible chop job fixed.
They have several cute seats fashioned in various modes of transportation.
We REALLY wanted to put Kaden in the Hawaiian Airlines airplane...but some overgrown kid was already using it (can you see him in the background?! Grrr...) so we put him in the next seat over which happened to be a police car.
Meh, whatever.
Next time, though...and you can be sure there will be a next time...he'll get the plane.
And I'll take copious amounts of pictures.
We REALLY wanted to put Kaden in the Hawaiian Airlines airplane...but some overgrown kid was already using it (can you see him in the background?! Grrr...) so we put him in the next seat over which happened to be a police car.
Meh, whatever.
Next time, though...and you can be sure there will be a next time...he'll get the plane.
And I'll take copious amounts of pictures.
So, at first, he was fine.
He loved the steering wheel.
He loved the steering wheel.
But as the minutes clicked by...he started to realize what was going on....
And his little lip started to quiver...
Until he erupted into a full-blown bawl.
Ah yes...this I remember.
But at least this time we are indoors with A/C.
And instead of Mitch's ineffective arms, he's got a seatbelt strapping him down.
But still...I couldn't help but feel bad for the kid.
I mean, he had to go through this TWICE today!
Ah yes...this I remember.
But at least this time we are indoors with A/C.
And instead of Mitch's ineffective arms, he's got a seatbelt strapping him down.
But still...I couldn't help but feel bad for the kid.
I mean, he had to go through this TWICE today!
Even crying, though...he didn't let go of the steering wheel!
And a very short (but long) 10 minutes or so later, he's a new boy!
With an even haircut.
Yay!
With an even haircut.
Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment