21 February 2012

great aloha run

President's Day 2012
When most people are sleeping in and enjoying a day off of school and work...I was up earlier than usual with my niece Riho and nephew Jonas.
For the second time, we ran the Aloha Run together.


It's my 4th time running it and their second.
I think this time around, all three of us were better prepared!
Here we are getting ready to start the race!



Another one of us. Actually standing in line to the bathrooms.
hahaha...the extremely gross bathrooms, might I add.

No pictures of us running.
We ended up getting separated through the race...but managed to find our way to each other at the end.


The results?
I finished in 1 hour 15 mintues.

Jonas beat me by 6 mintues.
I beat Riho by a mere 1 minute.

Next year...I'm afraid they'll both leave me in their dust!!

But for this year...all I know is that I wasn't too sore, while these two?


Required a bit more stretching to get back to normal.

And since the photos they take during and at the race are SO ridiculously expensive, I've resorted to copying the samples from the web only.
Good enough, right?

No comments: