I took the girls on the Pearlridge Mall Christmas train the other day.
This was the first year that Jolee rode it.
I was a bit nervous that she'd get scared...she freaked out when they had the BUG train ride.
Although really...stuffed bears on rocking horses and Christmas trees are a tad less intimidating than oversized preying mantis and beetles that move, right?
This was the first year that Jolee rode it.
I was a bit nervous that she'd get scared...she freaked out when they had the BUG train ride.
Although really...stuffed bears on rocking horses and Christmas trees are a tad less intimidating than oversized preying mantis and beetles that move, right?
So, I need not have worried...she loved it.
Looking at this, I'm beginning to think Kela is getting too old for this kind of ride...
Or, maybe not.
She enjoyed it just as much as the other two.
She enjoyed it just as much as the other two.
Kaden, not so much.
Had to give him my phone to keep him occupied.
Had to give him my phone to keep him occupied.

No comments:
Post a Comment