After a short (but long) 2 months, the Fall season of soccer is DONE!
I know, I know...if I'm so happy about it being finished, why sign them up in the first place, right?
It's not that I don't enjoy watching the girls play soccer.
No, I enjoy it a lot!
It's all the other stuff that gets tedious and time consuming.
Like the weekly practices when Mitch is gone and I have to drag ALL FOUR KIDS WITH ME TO THE PARK FOR AN HOUR! Or, fighting for a decent parking spot at the games on Saturdays-which is IMPOSSIBLE if they have a game later than 8:30AM. Or, the HEAT!
Oh, and did I mention that I was team parent for BOTH girls' teams?
So, as much as I enjoyed watching them play soccer, and seeing their progress in the sport...I'm equally happy to have some reprieve until the Spring season begins in January.
I know, I know...if I'm so happy about it being finished, why sign them up in the first place, right?
It's not that I don't enjoy watching the girls play soccer.
No, I enjoy it a lot!
It's all the other stuff that gets tedious and time consuming.
Like the weekly practices when Mitch is gone and I have to drag ALL FOUR KIDS WITH ME TO THE PARK FOR AN HOUR! Or, fighting for a decent parking spot at the games on Saturdays-which is IMPOSSIBLE if they have a game later than 8:30AM. Or, the HEAT!
Oh, and did I mention that I was team parent for BOTH girls' teams?
So, as much as I enjoyed watching them play soccer, and seeing their progress in the sport...I'm equally happy to have some reprieve until the Spring season begins in January.
The Pink Cheetahs.
Kela wasn't the youngest on the team...but she was still the smallest.
Coach Sheldon and Coach Michelle.
The U-6 division had a hard time getting parents to coach the teams this season...so we had co-coaches.
It was a bit of a struggle getting started and into a set routine...but Anna had a lot of fun and the coaches were great and positive.

No comments:
Post a Comment