This week, we ordered a passport for Kaden.
Not sure if we'll actually get to put it to use, but we're hoping (fingers crossed!!) that Kaden and I will get to tag along with Mitch on one of his trips to Japan this summer.
I'll be sure to keep you all posted if we do!
So, just in case...we got a passport.
Not sure if we'll actually get to put it to use, but we're hoping (fingers crossed!!) that Kaden and I will get to tag along with Mitch on one of his trips to Japan this summer.
I'll be sure to keep you all posted if we do!
So, just in case...we got a passport.
This week was Anna and Jolee's last day of preschool with Mrs. Neill.
And since Jolee's birthday lands during the summer, Jolee got her birthday balloon early!
And Jolee on the slide. Which, for some strange reason, she has been unable to slide down by herself lately.
Not sure where all this fear is coming from, but we're finding that Jojo has become afraid of quite a lot of things as of late.
(ie: dogs, slides, jungle gym bridges...etc. Hopefully, she'll outgrow her fear of everything soon...although, preferably AFTER she outgrows her innate clumsiness...)

No comments:
Post a Comment