Well, it's been WAY too long since we've taken family photos.
I'd say over 3 years!
So, even though I'm 7 months pregnant, and feeling HUGE...I decided it was high time to get some family pictures up on our bare walls.
Mitch's good friend, David Lau, took these pictures for us!And despite the fact that Jolee refused to smile AT ALL, and we were nearly eaten alive by mosquitoes, and also the very obvious fact that I am as big as a HOUSE, I think the pictures came out great!
Here's just a few from the afternoon.











3 comments:
They did turn out great! You are so brave to have fam pics while preggo, but you're right if you don't just do when you feel motivated to get it done, then it can keep getting put off forever. Good job getting them checked off the list before the craziness of the holidays and the new baby!
Great pics! Yumi I can't believe how long your hair is!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment