To this....
To this...
To this...
It still looks a bit mangled...but if you notice the coloring, it's incredible!
During the last appointment the doctor picked off the nail, so it looks kinda weird...but she doesn't seem to be in any pain, so that's good! That piece on the tip is only a layer of dead skin. It's really loose, but still stuck at the end, so I don't try and pick it off. Jolee won't let me. I just wrap it up and little by little, it's slowly starting to slough off.
If you want to compare it to what it looked like 3 weeks ago, click here.
Can you believe it?!
It's going to be a normal little finger!
(and to think they were thisclose to amputating the tip off!!)
*...And I just noticed the position of her fingers. Sorry. Maybe I should put an "explicit content" warning at the beginning of the post...

2 comments:
Amazing! So glad she didn't lose the tip of her finger. Who knows, maybe she'll end up the next great violinist of the world?!
Poor thing - it still looks so sore! But she's a trooper and a Hello Kitty bandage always makes it better, right?!
Post a Comment