11 June 2010

what summers are made of...

With Summer well underway...we've been keeping our days occupied with lots of sun. Lots, and lots of it.
I see a pattern forming...and no, I don't mean the farmer's tan lines forming on my arms and raccoon eyes on my face.
Although, truth be told...I'm sportin' those as well.

This week, Kela started swimming lessons.
Anna wanted to join too...but since last year she said the same thing and then REFUSED to listen to her teachers, I said NO.
Daddy will be HER teacher.
Here's Kela enjoying her first day of class.

Also this week, we hit the zoo.
Where's the animals, you ask?
I have SO many pictures of the girls at the zoo, that I didn't take any pictures today.
Just this one shot of Anna with a flower IN her ear...instead of BEHIND it.
You can tell there ain't NO Hawaiian in my girls! Ha, Ha!



And then there's always the beach.
Here's Jolee. Always finding something to munch on.


Kela and Anna relaxing in the float boat.


Making sand castles...or destroying them?

And then lunch...


Mmmm...that's rice with purple furikake.
Everybody's favorite!


See?


Yay, Summer!

1 comment:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Yay, swimming lessons! I really should let Lucy try again. Her first experience wasn't too great, but that was a while ago, maybe she would like it now.

I love the girls' cute suits! I broke down and bought some new suits for my girls, even though they didn't really need them. I just couldn't pass up some cute suits that were on sale for $10! You've inspired me to get busy and post some pics!