fit for a 33 year-old!
(which is to say...it was very, very LOW KEY!)Mitch turned...um...I'm not sure if it's ok to say how old he is. Oh wait, I just DID! So, anyway, he turned 33 this week and we got together on Sunday evening to celebrate.
Like I said...it was very low-key. So low-key, in fact, that the tiny cake was simply a dessert we shared after dinner. :)
I mean, can you even SEE the cake?
It's hiding behind Kela's head. (ha ha ha)
Sans candles...as if 33 candles would even fit on that tiny cake, right?
Jolee thoroughly enjoyed the cake.
Well...I think everyone did.
It WAS a Trader Joe's Vanilla Bean cake with chocolate frosting.
What's not to like about that?!
Anna...notice how the frosting is gone before the cake?
Yea...that is SO not a trait she got from me.
Kela. She barely finished this small cake.
Ah, now THAT'S my daughter!
Who's the grumpy birthday boy?
Frowning about all the cake Jolee's scarfing down, no doubt...
See? Notice how she's eyeing Kashus' cake...
Well...I think everyone did.
It WAS a Trader Joe's Vanilla Bean cake with chocolate frosting.
What's not to like about that?!
Yea...that is SO not a trait she got from me.
Ah, now THAT'S my daughter!
Frowning about all the cake Jolee's scarfing down, no doubt...
Apparently trying to convince him that he doesn't want that last bite.
She failed.
Happy Birthday, Mitch!
(Now we're the same age! )

2 comments:
K I need to just say that I love the way you write - I'm cracking up the whole time reading this :) Mmmmm vanilla bean cake from Trader Joe's, I'll have to pick that up!
Happy bday Mitch!
Tell Mitch happy birthday! That sounds like a yummy cake, I'll have to give that one a try.
Post a Comment